For your own Good – Our Services
At Contilia, service is attached the utmost importance to. The team of the International Services department cares for all the important organization matters before, during and after your stay in our hospitals.
- Acceptation and evaluation of your medical records for the preliminary estimate
- Non-binding preliminary estimate
- Support in visa matters
- Appointment coordination
- Support with travel and accommodation matters
- Contact mediation with patient agencies
Attendance and Service on Site
In both our hospitals in Essen and Mülheim an der Ruhr, your accommodation has the following features:
• Appealing single or double bedrooms.
• Full catering with wholefood, bland diet, diet, special and vegetarian food; beverages like tea, coffee and mineral water free of charge.
• Room facilities with bathroom en suite and mainly with refrigerator, air condition and safe
• TV and radio, mostly including Russian, English, Arabic and Dutch stations.
- Telephone: a basic fee of 1 €/d plus 0.10 €/unit. To use the phone you have to rent a prepaid card at the telephone automat in the lobby (includes a 5 € deposit). The credit can be recharged anytime.
- Laundry service
- Internet access: WLAN-Hotspot
- DVD hiring (also English, Russian, Arabic)
- Wellness-kit including shampoo, shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, terry cloth slippers
- Bathrobe hiring (free of charge)
- Weekly papers and magazines (in English, Russian and Arabic)
- Accommodation of accompanying persons: We offer to accommodate one person in your hospital room, if this is possible in medical and organizational respects. This will however means additional charges. We can also name hotels of different categories near the hospital. We have special financial arrangements with some of them. We will send you a list upon request.
- Language support: Some of our hospital staff has Russian as their first language and can interpret in case of emergency. However, they cannot stay with you for a longer examination or even more. Should you not speak English, we would recommend an interpreter or a patient agency. We are at your disposal to support you in finding the adequate solution.
With regards to further services such as airport transfer, hotel booking, free time activities or interpreting service, please contact an accompanying agency.
Click here for the pdf-download file of all our services.