Competence, Quality and Convenience – Medical Spectrum of Performances for International Patients
A lot of illnesses require the attendance of doctors from different fields in diagnostics and therapy. The boundaries of responsibility and fields of competence granting a comprehensive care are in a constant flux. It is therefore self-evident that the Contilia Group pools the various fields that deal with the same illness, and unite their respective medical and technical know-how. The focus fields are
- Heart and vascular diseases
- Illnesses of the gastro-intestinal tract
- Obstetrics and illnesses of children and adolescents
- Gynecologic illnesses
- Breast illnesses
- Illnesses of the locomotor system
- Geriatric diseases and rheumatism
- Prevention and medical check-ups.
Employing Synergy Effects
The core idea of these competence centers is the intense and smooth cooperation of all fields involved. Various medical performances interlock and complement each other, so that you benefit from a synergy effect by undergoing the most appropriate treatment and enjoy a considerable plus in quality and convenience.